What You Should Know About Your Trip
Israel is a modern, developed country, and you can purchase virtually anything you need during your stay, including clothing, cosmetics, and hygiene products.
If you are visiting Israel during the summer we suggest the following:
- Longsleeve and short sleeve shirts. Some sites require knees and elbows to be covered. Thus make sure to bring shorts and long pants as well. But remember it will be hot, so try to keep it lightweight. We will let you know the night before if you will need to be covered. You will need at least 3 days worth of this “holy site” clothing.
- Beach clothing and a towel. Some places such as Ein Gedi, Jordan Baptisms, and the Dead Sea will be places to get in the water.
- Toiletries, sunscreen, a sun hat, and sunglasses.
- Water bottle that you can refill during the day.
- It’s a good idea to bring a small bag or backpack for the day.
- You will want to bring hiking shoes and/or water shoes for Ein Gedi and Hezekiah’s Tunnel.
- Bring adapters for your electronics. Israel uses European sockets.
- We will be traveling to at least 3-4 different hotels during the trip.
- We will be doing a lot of walking. So plan to walk a couple miles a day.
Click here for the Israel Packing List
Click here for a short list of Israel Pilgrim FAQs
Click here for the full list of Israel Info