If you want to pay online, you can use our secure option through PayPal. Please note there is an extra charge for paying online. If you wish to skip this charge, you can pay by check. See the other tab for the mailing address.
If you’d prefer to pay in segments rather than all at once you can do so by clicking the button below and adding in the amount you’d like to pay. It will take you to our Paypal page but know that you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment. Please make sure you confirm with Dr. Davis or Dr. Gaulden before using this method.
Important Information About Your Trip
1) Israel Adventure is not responsible for flight cancellations and subsequent changes to the itinerary for the cancellation/rerouting/or lateness of the airplanes. Such circumstances are outside of the control of the Israel Adventure and must be pursued through the airline.
2) The Israel Adventure does not guarantee that all sites will be visited. Numerous varibiles exist outside of the control of the company including size and movement of groups and closing of sites for reasons beyond the control of the company.
3) The Israel Adventure cannot refund money due to sickness or any complications of travel. Participants are encouraged to buy travel insurance for unanticipated events prior and in the midst of travel to Israel.
4) Hotels are based upon availability.
5) Travelers should be in good physical shape to make the trip and assume walking of four to six miles in one day in the course of the trip.